Saturday, August 30, 2014

New Louisville Home Improvement Writer!

Recently, I was given a chance to write for the Louisville Examiner.com for their Home Improvement section.  This is a great opportunity for me since I have been writing SEO and web content for Home Improvement for years.  Behind the scenes, I publish content on this topic for websites like Textbroker, Elance, and BlogMutt as a ghostwriter.

Over the years, I have written for blogs and online catalogs for topics like "Do you replace or repair a thermostat," "How do you save money with landscapers," and "When to call an HVAC plumber."

I have also written heavy-duty articles like the description writing I did for public municipality well parts replacement for sewer systems.  Along those lines, I have taken engineering stats and turned them into articles that people can understand that work close to, but not in, the engineering business.

Back to the new job, here is an article I published today called, "5 Weird Rug Cleaning Trivia Answers."  If you want to follow me, I am here on the Examiner.

I also made these other blogs about Home Improvement:



1 comment:

  1. The best editor that I don’t see listed here is "Ink for all". For me, being able to pay all my bills essentially means that I have to edit at least 15-20 articles per day. Using one platform vs. multiple is great, wanted to share it: https://seo.app/XzTXZsUH9

    ReplyDelete